Wersja 14.11.7 (2022-01-15)
- Commit 9fa88OptimizationImproved security of SPF and DMARC. Recommendations were submitted by Nikhil Rane.
- Commit 9fa88OptimizationImproved security and usability of signup procedure and passwort recovery procedure. Recommendations were submitted by Nikhil Rane.
Wersja 14.11.6 (2022-01-14)
- Commit 68c68OptimizationLayout optimization of certain forms using additional information or CAPTCHA elements.
Wersja 14.11.5 (2022-01-13)
- Commit ac2a6OptimizationPerformance tweaks of certain views.
Wersja 14.11.4 (2022-01-12)
- Commit 28f48OptimizationHighly improved performance of APT actor analysis. Especially such with many known indicators of compromise.
Wersja 14.11.3 (2022-01-11)
- Commit b59d0OptimizationPerformance and memory optimization of certain queries which do not need CTI data to be shown.
Wersja 14.11.2 (2022-01-07)
- Commit 9ade9OptimizationMulti-threading has been optimized to decrease ressource consumption and to increase performance.
- Commit 509bbOptimizationExternal links in the table of contents of the Knowledge Base open a new window.
Wersja 14.11.1 (2022-01-05)
Wersja 14.11.0 (2022-01-04)
- Commit bfdcdFeatureCustomer request
Wersja 14.10.2 (2021-12-28)
- Commit f43ddBugfixUsers hiding their profile were not able to show their own profile. This has been fixed.
Wersja 14.10.1 (2021-12-24)
- Commit 8b772OptimizationCustomer requestScrollbars on Mozilla browsers are styled or even hidden whenever useful to provide a better user experience on smaller screens.
Wersja 14.10.0 (2021-12-23)
- Commit ac413FeatureThe new status page shows the status, load and utilization of service components.
Wersja 14.9.0 (2021-12-22)
- Commit a0614Feature
- Commit e8c35OptimizationCyber threat intelligence activity scores on the front page are shown as bars to indicate heat faster.
Wersja 14.8.1 (2021-12-18)
Wersja 14.8.0 (2021-12-17)
- Commit bb5aeFeatureCustomer requestLanguage support for Russian (ru). This includes basic parts of the web site and vulnerability details.
Wersja 14.7.0 (2021-12-14)
Wersja 14.6.0 (2021-12-12)
Wersja 14.5.0 (2021-12-11)
- Commit 5e850FeatureEntires in the Knowledge Base are linked to the table of contents to provide better accessibility of information.
- Commit d184fOptimizationSlightly improved confirmation email messages for moderated submissions.
Wersja 14.4.1 (2021-12-10)
- Commit 5213bOptimizationCommit details show more information and link to additional ressources.
- Commit 03ef5OptimizationPerformance optimization of the front page which loads the vulnerability of the day much faster.
Wersja 14.4.0 (2021-12-09)
- Commit 53394FeatureCustomer requestAll documentation files are moved into the new Knowledge Base. Old links to the documentation remain valid.
- Commit e75bdOptimizationOptimized padding of breadcrumb items provides better usability.
Wersja 14.3.1 (2021-12-08)
- Commit 9f087OptimizationNew multi-threading handling of expensive database queries increases the performance of many requests and views.
Wersja 14.3.0 (2021-12-07)
- Commit 0328bFeatureAdded a breadcrumb navigation item to access higher level sections easier.
- Commit 20adeFeatureRelease versions in the changelog might be accessed via ID.
- Commit ebad6BugfixThe user data in the side menu are shown properly even if there are very long strings used.
Wersja 14.2.0 (2021-12-06)
- Commit 3deaeFeature
- Commit 06fc8OptimizationCommits listed in the changelog have type badges for better identification.
Wersja 14.1.3 (2021-12-05)
- Commit 6ba63OptimizationDatabox with vulnerability of the day uses better search box for increased accessibility.
Wersja 14.1.2 (2021-12-04)
- Commit ab33bOptimizationResponsive app elements behave better on smaller rectangular screens.
- Commit 07841BugfixAll risk views show data properly under any circumstances for authenticated users.
Wersja 14.1.1 (2021-12-03)
- Commit e5209OptimizationCustomer requestThe layout for printing views is optimized for better user experience.
- Commit d0822Optimization
- Commit fa317OptimizationThe user menu layout has been optimized for better readability. Especially VulDB moderators and administrators get easier access to relevant data.
Wersja 14.1.0 (2021-12-02)
- Commit e68e7FeatureSome chart types, especially pie charts and doughnut charts, show an additional legend to provide better visibility of data.
- Commit 2fa71OptimizationCustomer requestThe responsiveness of the user menu on the side behaves better on smaller screens.
- Commit ee455OptimizationExternal URLs to MITRE CVE link to the new cve.org domain.
Wersja 14.0.1 (2021-12-01)
- Commit 786ddOptimizationMinor optimizations of layout elements of new app layout.
- Commit 61570OptimizationCustomer request
Wersja 14.0.0 (2021-11-30)
- Commit bb919FeatureCustomer requestRelaunch of the service with a new layout and extended app capabilities.
Wersja 13.41.1 (2021-11-11)
- Commit a667cOptimizationVulnerability entries without user comments show the requested languages, even if English was the only language selected.
- Commit 1ff69OptimizationLayout of the login recommendation to comment on vulnerability entries was optimized.
Wersja 13.41.0 (2021-11-10)
- Commit 0c2aeFeatureCustomer request
Wersja 13.40.1 (2021-11-09)
- Commit dbc8aBugfixIn API 2.28/3.36 the field
vulnerability_bugbounty_priceis only shown if there is a bug bounty price defined.
- Commit 5fe48OptimizationPerformance improvement (CPU and memory consumption) of long list views.
Wersja 13.40.0 (2021-11-08)
- Commit 505beFeatureCustomer requestin API 2.27/3.35 it is now possible to use URL encoding in advanced search queries to make them much easier to handle.
Wersja 13.39.1 (2021-11-06)
- Commit 1c057BugfixCustomer requestUnder rare circumstances a timeframe request did contain entries outside the defined timeframe. Additional validation has been introduced to prevent this effect. Reported by user guliang
Wersja 13.39.0 (2021-11-03)
- Commit 02e0bFeatureCustomer requestLanguage support for Portuguese (pt). This includes basic parts of the web site and vulnerability details.
Wersja 13.38.0 (2021-11-01)
- Commit 49840FeatureCustomer requestEnterprise customers are able to create a custom dashboard with individual charts and lists to maintain their professional vulnerability management.
Wersja 13.37.0 (2021-10-29)
- Commit ecf36FeatureExternal links in vulnerability entries known to be not working anymore are flagged as 404 Not Found.
- Commit 00f47OptimizationIn the commit view the column Moderated is renamed to Accepted to indicate the moment a change was approved.
Wersja 13.36.2 (2021-10-27)
- Commit 6ba60OptimizationMost recent entries on the frontpage are listed faster and with more details right after the creation of a new entry.
Wersja 13.36.1 (2021-10-26)
- Commit fe47aOptimizationCustomer requestOverview pages with an huge number of entries are not limited anymore.
Wersja 13.36.0 (2021-10-25)
- Commit 9d96dFeatureCustomer requestThe section exploits shows entries only if an exploit is available for download.
- Commit 7b0b6FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 13.35.1 (2021-10-19)
- Commit fab04OptimizationOptimization of summaries and descriptions in certain languages to better consider the expected vulnerability class of an entry.
Wersja 13.35.0 (2021-10-09)
- Commit e2c39FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 13.34.0 (2021-09-15)
- Commit 153c8FeatureIn API 2.26/3.34 information about bug bounty organization
vulnerability_bugbounty_price, and payout date
Wersja 13.33.1 (2021-09-13)
- Commit 4280aOptimization
Wersja 13.33.0 (2021-09-10)
- Commit 951ceFeatureCustomer request
Wersja 13.32.4 (2021-09-07)
- Commit 759f3OptimizationBetter handling of long strings of commit values shown in commit histories.
Wersja 13.32.3 (2021-09-06)
- Commit 3c9baOptimizationRanges between versions and up to versions are shown with even higher level of accuracy. This includes titles and summaries as well.
Wersja 13.32.2 (2021-09-02)
- Commit d29bbOptimizationImprovement of reliability and performance handling of internal submit queue processing.
Wersja 13.32.1 (2021-08-31)
- Commit 7ad33OptimizationHardware upgrade for better memory and processing handling.
Wersja 13.32.0 (2021-08-27)
- Commit 90877FeatureCustomer requestActor analysis lists determined TTP (Tactics, Techniques, Procedures)
- Commit 90877FeatureCustomer requestActor analysis lists determined IOA (Indicator of Attack)
Wersja 13.31.0 (2021-08-26)
- Commit af5a0FeatureOverview of APT actors highlights new actors and added indicators of compromise
Wersja 13.30.1 (2021-08-25)
- Commit a0f19Optimization
Wersja 13.30.0 (2021-08-24)
- Commit 758aeFeatureCTI Analysis provides a wide variety of statistical data regarding actors and activities.
Wersja 13.29.3 (2021-08-23)
- Commit 2d4faOptimizationVulnerability comments in a specific language are only shown if the site is loaded in that language.
Wersja 13.29.2 (2021-08-22)
- Commit 12bbeOptimizationFinalized data migration to provide much better performance.
- Commit 363e0Optimization
Wersja 13.29.1 (2021-08-21)
- Commit b2396OptimizationEliminated all links to SecurityFocus vulnerability database as they discontinued the service. Thank you for all your contributions to the cyber security industry!
- Commit adec0OptimizationRe-ordered the listing of external ressourced within the reference tables.
- Commit 9b464OptimizationNew color scheme for yearly comparison of CVSS base and temp vectors.
Wersja 13.29.0 (2021-08-19)
- Commit c2a84Feature
- Commit 52c88OptimizationRanges between versions and up to versions are shown with higher level of accuracy. This includes titles and summaries as well.
Wersja 13.28.11 (2021-08-18)
- Commit 2f6c2OptimizationAnnouncement banner is shown only if necessary to provide the maximum of space.
- Commit abbeaOptimizationTime-only statements are now always shown depending on the selected request language.
Wersja 13.28.10 (2021-08-17)
- Commit 8ae38OptimizationVulnerability entries hide header tooltip icons as soon as the screen is too small to read them.
Wersja 13.28.9 (2021-08-16)
- Commit 51f56OptimizationFaster calculation and loading of Threat Intelligence activity index chart on the frontpage.
Wersja 13.28.8 (2021-08-15)
- Commit 2b166OptimizationBetter performance thanks to optimized database index for several different tables.
Wersja 13.28.7 (2021-08-08)
- Commit 0fc46BugfixFixed a rare bug on the frontpage where very recent entries are not shown with all available technical details in the title.
Wersja 13.28.6 (2021-08-07)
- Commit b4035OptimizationCorrected the right-to-left writing of HTML titles in the Arabic language version of the service.
Wersja 13.28.5 (2021-08-05)
- Commit 98081OptimizationOptimized the capabilities of searching with CPE strings. Such searches are now much faster and more accurate.
Wersja 13.28.4 (2021-08-04)
- Commit b697eOptimizationCustomer requestAligned the listing of
entry_changelogto show the field name of
vulnerabilitycenter_lastupdatedatecorrectly. This issue was reported by Fergus Nelson.
- Commit 006fcBugfixCustomer requestUnder certain circumstances the calculation of exploit prices was not happening. This has been fixed. This bug was reported by Fergus Nelson.
Wersja 13.28.3 (2021-08-02)
- Commit 9864dOptimizationExternal redirects first tested for malicious code are using HTTP status code 301 Moved Permanently instead of 302 Found.
Wersja 13.28.2 (2021-07-28)
Wersja 13.28.1 (2021-07-27)
- Commit 293f1Bugfix
Wersja 13.28.0 (2021-07-26)
- Commit 5f4e7FeatureCustomer requestLanguage support for Arabic (ar). This includes basic parts of the web site and vulnerability details. Right-to-left is implemented whenever required.
Wersja 13.27.4 (2021-07-24)
- Commit 7430fOptimizationCurrent CTI scores in overviews are loaded and shown much faster which improves speed of site generation.
- Commit 7430fBugfixCurrent CTI scores are shown in overviews in any case even if the servers are under heavy load.
- Commit 7430fBugfixCurrent CTI scores in overviews show the correct timestamp of the last update for the most recent entries in the tooltip of the field.
Wersja 13.27.3 (2021-07-17)
- Commit 6861bOptimizationBetter import and validation handling for APT actor IoC moderation to improve processing and quality.
Wersja 13.27.2 (2021-07-16)
- Commit 363b6OptimizationClarification of titles of privilege escalation vulnerabilities. Remote issues that require some form of authentication are shown as Privilege Escalation without mentioning of Remote. Only remote issues without authentication are shown as true Remote Privilege Escalation.
- Commit 61142BugfixCustomer requestFixed a rare bug in API 1.11/2.24/3.31 that created an associative array for
software_versionif the list of versions numbers contained the value
0. Thanks to Fergus Nelson for reporting this issue.
Wersja 13.27.1 (2021-07-15)
- Fixed a bug in the web entry view that undefined CVSSv2 vectors were shown with the value X instead of ND.
- Fixed a bug in overviews to show tooltips for different CVSS sources of CVSSv3 Meta Temp Scores.
Wersja 13.27.0 (2021-07-14)
- Commit cc0e3FeatureCustomer requestCyber threat intelligence events display emerging, current, and upcoming activities by actors.
- Commit dacc3BugfixFixed a bug that temp scores of CVSS vectors are not properly stored during initial entry create. This did not affect updated entries.
Wersja 13.26.4 (2021-07-07)
- Commit 84a8bOptimizationNew layout for changelog for better readability.
- Commit ae57eOptimizationEvery commit shown in the changelog contains the commit ID for better reference.
- Commit 2e4f6OptimizationCommits in changelog provide permalink for easier access.
Wersja 13.26.3 (2021-06-30)
- Commit ea669OptimizationReinstated linking to CVEdetails.com as they resumed adding and updating new CVEs.
Wersja 13.26.2 (2021-06-25)
- Commit 28728OptimizationCustomer requestThe
Content-Typeof all API responses is changed to
application/json; charset=utf-8. This is not a change in the API itself which is why the version number of the API endpoints is not incremented.
Wersja 13.26.1 (2021-06-24)
- Commit 0d89bOptimizationCustomer requestThe official vulnerability API endpoint is located at
/?apiand will redirect faulty URLs and GET parameters. Microsoft Power Apps did not respect this URL structure and changed the query string to a parameter tuple with an empty value. Our API endpoint redirected to the correct URL but Power Apps is not capable of following such HTTP redirects. This issue got fixed as Power Apps is now allowed to access the API endpoint even though the request URL format is not entirely correct.
Wersja 13.26.0 (2021-06-18)
- Commit e9063FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 13.25.3 (2021-06-16)
- Commit 0494bOptimizationPerformance optimization during stress (e.g. many users, DDoS attacks).
- Commit 9660eOptimizationChanged the algorithm to generate the category values
remotein the RSS feeds. Also added the value
localif the attack vector is physical.
Wersja 13.25.2 (2021-06-15)
- Commit 55449OptimizationDedicated approval and handling of permissions to use extended CTI features.
- Commit 00931OptimizationThe user profile shows details about the purchased CTI license.
- Commit 0552fOptimizationBetter performance of generation of user menu for authenticated users.
Wersja 13.25.1 (2021-06-14)
- Commit fd133OptimizationMore accurate timing information about new IoC (Indicator of Compromise) assigned to an APT actor.
Wersja 13.25.0 (2021-06-11)
- Commit ed936Feature
Wersja 13.24.1 (2021-06-09)
Wersja 13.24.0 (2021-06-08)
- Commit efc17Feature
Wersja 13.23.0 (2021-06-07)
- Commit 94a1eFeature
- Commit fc8b2FeatureCustomer requestAccess to APT actor information to show activities, interest distribution, indicators of compromise, and external references. The analysis is based on unique activity data ranging back to 2016.
- Commit fc8b2FeatureAccess to country-specific information to show activities and interest distribution.
Wersja 13.22.1 (2021-06-04)
- Commit 03370OptimizationTimelines indicating activities show the so called activity index instead of the generic entries label.
- Commit 03359OptimizationBar charts showing exploit prives use exploit instead of the generic entries label.
Wersja 13.22.0 (2021-05-31)
- Commit 7dc24FeatureCustomer request
- Commit 5ada2FeatureTitles of charts link to drilldown sites whenever possible.
Wersja 13.21.0 (2021-05-26)
- Commit edf52FeatureCustomer requestLanguage support for Japanese (jp). This includes basic parts of the web site and vulnerability details.
Wersja 13.20.4 (2021-05-18)
- Commit 02cd6OptimizationThe event of web code improvement shown in the community stream links to the changelog.
- Commit e9923Optimization
Wersja 13.20.3 (2021-05-12)
- Commit b4953OptimizationStreamlined entry identifier wording on community activity stream on the frontpage.
Wersja 13.20.2 (2021-05-04)
- Commit 8d247OptimizationThe changelog does contain the version number of the service.
- Commit 5421dOptimizationAll major releases are shown in the changelog with a star.
Wersja 13.20.1 (2021-05-02)
- Commit b0e75OptimizationCommunity activities shown on the frontpage do refer to entries with their corresponding VDB ID to increase readability.
Wersja 13.20.0 (2021-04-29)
- Commit 0d72fFeatureFrontpage does now show the latest changelog entries of the current day.
- Commit d6b22OptimizationCustomer requestVulnerability entries do now always contain links to available upgrades and patches in the Countermeasure section.
Wersja 13.19.3 (2021-04-28)
- Commit 6df70OptimizationPerformance optimization of the Threat Intelligence chart on the frontpage.
- Commit d1eb6BugfixCustomer request
Wersja 13.19.2 (2021-04-26)
- Commit a9542OptimizationHardware upgrade for better memory and processing handling.
- Commit 8dd8cOptimizationIn API 3.27 the values of numeric request types is verified and if not acceptable, a
400 Bad requesterror message is shown.
Wersja 13.19.1 (2021-04-24)
- Commit 3855bOptimizationOptimized load balancing, limiter, and DDoS mitigation to provide more stability for legitimate users.
Wersja 13.19.0 (2021-04-22)
- Commit a85dcFeatureCustomer requestSubmitted items are reviewed by an automated pre-parser to define a priority for processing by the moderation team. This increases priority for most important items and therefore improves processing speed.
Wersja 13.18.0 (2021-04-20)
- Commit 612a5FeatureCustomer requestLanguage support for Chinese simplified (zh-Hans). This includes basic parts of the web site and vulnerability details.
Wersja 13.17.1 (2021-04-16)
- Commit b93edOptimizationCode optimization of CTI map generation for faster processing with less memory requirements.
Wersja 13.17.0 (2021-04-15)
- Commit 1ffb5FeatureCustomer requestDescription of CTI trigger possibilities and threshold handling to create events and reports.
- Commit 881a3OptimizationFooter does now refer to your specific copyright and license depending whether there is a commercial, enterprise, or reseller license established.
Wersja 13.16.0 (2021-04-12)
- Commit f7832FeatureCustomer requestSome users mistake their mail address as legitimate username to login. In this case a warning message informs the user about the mistake.
Wersja 13.15.3 (2021-04-08)
- Commit 265e0OptimizationPerformance optimization for CTI country analysis (closed beta invite only at the moment). Time range analysis is now incremental which makes report generation much faster (especially for larger ranges).
Wersja 13.15.2 (2021-03-31)
- Commit 05005OptimizationAll listings in the personal profile do contain timestamps to make identification of single items much easier.
- Commit cddb4OptimizationCompleted some of the missing translations for French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Swedish.
- Commit 6dc4aOptimizationImproved the handling of time format regarding country-specific definitions. The language en will show A.M. and P.M. only if the browser is also set to en-us. Otherwise the 24 hour format is used. If the language is set to fr and the browser announces fr-fr there will be the French format 12h34. The 24 hour format is also used as default for all languages without a specific definition.
Wersja 13.15.1 (2021-03-30)
- Commit d71beBugfixFixed a bug where some long product names, product listings and titles did not show the product name in its entirety.
- Commit 44ee5OptimizationIn API 3.26 fixed an issue where queries for
entry_timestamp_all_startdid not work properly if the request value had a trailing whitespace.
Wersja 13.15.0 (2021-03-29)
- Commit 15c50FeatureThe personal API history does show the execution time for a request to help optimize queries. The column is shown as seconds and sortable.
- Commit c4d04FeatureCustomer requestAdded planned features in a roadmap to announce upcoming functionality. The items shown are just suggestions and might change regarding implementation and deployment.
Wersja 13.14.3 (2021-03-28)
- Commit 1ec36OptimizationCustomer requestBetter description of update handling, especially prioritization of new data for existing entries and update requests by customers.
- Commit ae8c3OptimizationOptimized the description of different commit moderation approaches. The actions for handling spam and profanity are explained in detail.
Wersja 13.14.2 (2021-03-26)
- Commit 206dfBugfixIn API 2.20/3.25 the list of multiple items in
software_notaffectedlistdo trim trailing whitespaces correctly.
Wersja 13.14.1 (2021-03-25)
- Commit a8cdfOptimizationAdded a new community rank Guru which requires 5000 points to be reached. Therefore, Grand Master is not the highest rank anymore.
Wersja 13.14.0 (2021-03-24)
- Commit 434e3FeatureCustomer requestIntroduced API 3.24 with the new request type
entry_timestamp_all_startwhich combines new items from
entry_timestamp_create_startand updated items from
entry_timestamp_change_startin a single stream.
Wersja 13.13.1 (2021-03-20)
- Commit 26de8OptimizationOptimized speed and memory consumption of queries based on LIKE statements in search queries.
Wersja 13.13.0 (2021-03-17)
- Commit 1daf9FeatureCustomer requestDocumentation of the different levels used in the field exploit_exploitability shown on multiple listings on the web site.
Wersja 13.12.0 (2021-03-10)
- Commit 699d0FeatureCustomer requestMade internal changelog public to provide full transparency for our customers. Entries earlier than 2020 just show milestones and not detailed changes.
- Commit 43dfeFeatureAdded link to changelog under support in main menu and in the footer of the page.
- Commit c0ba0OptimizationUpdated internal quality guidance for CVSS fields during creation of new entries based on official Microsoft disclosures.
Wersja 13.11.3 (2021-03-08)
- Commit 1faf6OptimizationUpdated internal quality requirements for
advisory_person_nicknamefields to prevent inaccurate information during daily update procedure.
Wersja 13.11.2 (2021-03-04)
- Commit ecf32OptimizationOptimized limiter to prohibit crawling of view elements by non-commercial users.
- Commit fa612OptimizationLimiter uses better geolocation data to prevent malicious users from changing IP addresses to slow down detection of abuse.
Wersja 13.11.1 (2021-03-03)
- Commit 09cefBugfixFixed a rare German translation issue in a specific sentence of some vulnerability summaries.
Wersja 13.11.0 (2021-03-01)
- Commit 17052FeaturePrepared language database for upcoming translations.
- Commit b3dfcOptimizationOptimized language database for better performance.
Wersja 13.10.0 (2021-02-28)
- Commit 021d4FeatureCTI Analysis (closed-beta only) supports search strings for technology-specific research.
Wersja 13.9.0 (2021-02-22)
- Commit e7965FeatureAdded user element under search in main menu.
- Commit 7ed21OptimizationOptimized internal CTI event analysis module.
Wersja 13.8.0 (2021-02-04)
- Commit 5626bFeatureAdded load balancing features to handle performance peaks much better.
- Commit 2efadFeatureEnabled priority module to provide high-availability for enterprise customers.
Wersja 13.7.1 (2021-02-03)
- Commit 167acOptimizationOptimized normalize module to improve quality assurance of vulnerability data management.
Wersja 13.7.0 (2021-02-01)
- Commit 14106FeatureInitiated preparation for port of web services to PHP8. First polyfill functions tested.
Wersja 13.6.1 (2021-01-17)
- Commit bdc13Bugfix
Wersja 13.6.0 (2021-01-16)
- Commit 960f5FeatureStart of internal testing for CTI attribution module to identify APT group activities as such. Used by CTI team to create CTI alerts and infos for paying customers.
Wersja 13.5.4 (2021-01-09)
- Commit d53a8OptimizationCustomer requestChanged
120to keep commit grouping much smaller. Entries updated within a short period of time will pushed into the update stream to provide the most actual data to API users.
Wersja 13.5.3 (2021-01-04)
- Commit 96326OptimizationPerformance improvement of search engine. Early dissection will speed up some specific search requests.
- Commit 96326OptimizationPerformance improvement of monoblock engine. Compilation of entries is a bit faster under certain circumstances.
Wersja 13.5.2 (2020-12-23)
- Commit db3d5OptimizationUnordered lists in regular content to not a a maximum heigh and auto scrollbars anymore.
Wersja 13.5.1 (2020-12-15)
- Commit c227fOptimizationPerformance optimization of monoblock data processing.
Wersja 13.5.0 (2020-12-09)
- Commit 93707FeatureAdded a stylesheet to display "time ago" for stream items.
Wersja 13.4.0 (2020-12-08)
- Commit dcd32FeatureIn API 3.23 added request type
cursorinitto determine ideal initial cursor position for ongoing vulnerability stream (e.g. Splunk).
Wersja 13.3.0 (2020-12-04)
- Commit 3abdfFeatureIntroduced information regarding ATT&CK. The fields are currently auto-generated and not part of the monoblock.
- Commit dbcd2FeatureIn API 2.19/3.22 added field
source_cve_cnawhich contains a string of the CVE Numbering Authority that assigned the CVE.
- Commit 118c6BugfixCorrected a display bug for tooltips of CVSS fields on certain overview pages.
Wersja 13.2.1 (2020-12-03)
- Commit 6c403OptimizationOptimized signup flood protection to prevent malicious users from auto-generating community accounts.
Wersja 13.2.0 (2020-11-26)
- Commit 0cd93FeatureAdded new import feature for vulnerability moderators to handle custom entries and large batches of submissions.
- Commit a4571FeatureThe differences in a diff view are highlighted by color to provide better visibility.
Wersja 13.1.2 (2020-11-13)
- Commit 7983dOptimizationPerformance optimization of monoblock data processing.
Wersja 13.1.1 (2020-11-06)
- Commit c87a7OptimizationMigration to new hardware.
Wersja 13.1.0 (2020-11-02)
- Commit f6cc6FeaturePaying customers do now see a summary on top of every vulnerability entry to identify the most important aspects of the vulnerability.
Wersja 13.0.1 (2020-10-16)
- Commit 68339OptimizationOptimized some indexes within the database to improve performance.
Wersja 13.0.0 (2020-10-09)
- Commit 8b201FeatureIntroduced new monoblock structure to provide more possibilities like commits, commit histories, etc.
Wersja 12.26.1 (2020-09-26)
Wersja 12.26.0 (2020-09-10)
- Commit b015cFeatureThe live symbol is pulsating.
- Commit 2d270OptimizationThe CSS code for the custom worldmap is deleted to stramline the CSS file.
Wersja 12.25.1 (2020-08-10)
- Commit b3264OptimizationOptimization of browser rendering speed by adding
font-display: swapto the CSS style sheet.
Wersja 12.25.0 (2020-05-16)
- Commit f6e38FeatureAdded an optimization banner to inform users about upcoming changes and features.
Wersja 12.24.0 (2020-05-13)
- Commit 58be3FeatureNew horizontal table style to make some upcoming views better readable.
Wersja 12.23.5 (2020-05-01)
- Commit e655cOptimizationUpgrading to an extended server cluster for better performance.
Wersja 12.23.4 (2020-04-17)
- Commit ee0ccBugfix
Wersja 12.23.3 (2020-03-04)
- Commit 328c8OptimizationCVEdetails.com stopped updating their database. We keep linking old CVEs to their sites but do not do so for newer entries.
Wersja 12.23.2 (2020-01-10)
- Commit ce27fOptimizationAdded validation styles for numbers, dates, emails, and urls for forms. These detect missing or wrong data before submitting a form.
Wersja 12.23.1 (2019-11-19)
- Commit 7d12fOptimizationDecreased the font-size of labes from 90% to 75% for better readability.
- Commit c8999OptimizationImproved style and layout of tooltips for better readability.
Wersja 12.23.0 (2019-11-15)
- Commit 5c4b5FeatureLoad new pages with extended loading time show progress bar spinner at top of the site.
Wersja 12.22.0 (2019-11-09)
- Commit c4f43FeatureAdded logos of vendors/products in entries if available.
- Commit 46f6eOptimizationStramlined CSS style sheet regarding mini buttons.
Wersja 12.21.0 (2019-11-08)
- Commit 4f1afFeatureAdded tooltips for easier access to more information.
- Commit 63433OptimizationAdded fade effect for mini buttons for a better user experience.
Wersja 12.20.1 (2019-11-06)
- Commit 01634OptimizationStramlined box elements and columns.
Wersja 12.20.0 (2019-10-31)
- Commit 032a9FeatureCustomer requestIn API 3.20 added field
vulnerability_namewhich contains a string or array a popular names of the vulnerability (e.g. Shellshock, Poodle).
Wersja 12.19.0 (2019-09-13)
- Commit eaf94FeatureCustomer requestIn API 3.19 added field family
Wersja 12.18.0 (2019-08-31)
- Commit 34a45FeatureIn API 3.18 added field
entry_replacesto display duplicates which have been replaced by this entry.
Wersja 12.17.0 (2019-08-26)
- Commit 3974bFeature
Wersja 12.16.0 (2019-08-22)
- Commit 3ef93FeatureAdded experimental world map to highlight CTI activities.
- Commit 5054eOptimizationImproved the layout of checkboxes on web forms.
Wersja 12.15.0 (2019-07-06)
- Commit e5808FeatureCustomer requestVulDB administrators are able to provide DB dumps for faster onboarding of enterprise customers.
Wersja 12.14.0 (2019-07-01)
- Commit 2fcc6FeatureCustomer requestIntroduction of software type categories available in the field
Wersja 12.13.3 (2019-06-04)
- Commit dd112BugfixIn API 3.16 fixed value of field
advisory_identifier, disabled safeguard mechanism to prevent inconsistency in result count.
Wersja 12.13.2 (2019-06-01)
- Commit 26f6bOptimizationUpdated the Data Privacy Notice to clarifying wording and added details about payment processing.
Wersja 12.13.1 (2019-05-27)
- Commit 6e92eOptimizationAdded loading bar on top of the page to indicate the loading of large pages.
Wersja 12.13.0 (2019-05-24)
- Commit bcb85FeatureSubmitting forms locks input fields and shows progress indicator.
Wersja 12.12.0 (2019-05-17)
- Commit c9222FeatureIn API 3.15 added fields
software_website_productto the output.
Wersja 12.11.0 (2019-05-08)
- Commit 0fb91FeatureIn API 3.14 requesting dedicated CVSS fields supports the official response format (e.g.
vulnerability_cvss3_vuldb_basescore) and the legacy format (e.g.
vulnerability_cvss3_basescore_vuldb). The legacy format will be dropped in a future major release of the API.
Wersja 12.10.1 (2019-04-24)
- Commit 1dc8aOptimizationImproved the layout of the search menu item for better accessibility.
- Commit bb0d0OptimizationThe status boxes of live views are now pulsating if there is currently some activity.
Wersja 12.10.0 (2019-04-17)
- Commit d1042FeatureCustomer requestIn API 1.8/2.18/3.13 added field
software_cpe23which introduces full CPE 2.3 support whereas
software_cpeis still providing CPE 2.2 data.
Wersja 12.9.0 (2019-04-15)
- Commit 3bfedFeatureAdded a detailed clendar view for years an months.
- Commit faa07OptimizationStreamlined the row behavior.
Wersja 12.8.2 (2019-04-10)
- Commit 35519OptimizationHovering a clickable symbol in an overview will now be indicated by the cursor as pointer.
- Commit cdf7bOptimizationImproved the layout of buttons inside text boxes (e.g. searches).
Wersja 12.8.1 (2019-04-01)
- Commit 27ca6OptimizationCentered the purchase table for better accessibility.
Wersja 12.8.0 (2019-03-29)
Wersja 12.7.0 (2019-03-21)
Wersja 12.6.0 (2019-03-15)
- Commit d3ac7FeatureCustomer requestAdded multiple levels to the main menu to provide better accessibility to the variety of features.
- Commit 35f3eFeatureAdded the possibility for buttons within textboxes (e.g. searches).
Wersja 12.5.0 (2019-03-08)
- Commit 1ae53FeatureVulnerability entries do now show the exploit prices with a graphical element.
- Commit 74f44OptimizationImproved the display of symbols in overviews.
Wersja 12.4.0 (2019-03-04)
- Commit 55a0eFeatureIn API 1.7/2.17/3.12 added fields
entry_locked_reasonto inform about entries undergoing update and review processes (they might change soon).
Wersja 12.3.0 (2019-03-01)
- Commit 81d15FeatureIntroduction of the C3BM Index (CVSSv3 Base Meta Index) based on CVSS data of multiple sources.
Wersja 12.2.0 (2019-02-28)
- Commit 231a4FeatureLarge tables might be shown with a striped layout to improve readability.
- Commit 16d23OptimizationImproved the layout of buttons in the user submenu.
Wersja 12.1.0 (2019-02-25)
- Commit 9c6deFeatureCustomer requestSymbols in overviews are clickable to provide a drilldown feature. This is true for CVSS, exploit prices, exploitability, and countermeasures.
- Commit 92aacOptimizationHeader text is now a graphical element.
Wersja 12.0.4 (2019-02-23)
- Commit 82de5OptimizationSlightly changed the colorization of remedation and exploitability levels.
Wersja 12.0.3 (2019-02-22)
- Commit 55aa5OptimizationChanged the pointer behavior of certain table headers from grab to regular pointer.
Wersja 12.0.2 (2019-02-21)
- Commit 81d16OptimizationStreamlined user menu buttons.
- Commit 81d16OptimizationStreamlined exploitability fields.
Wersja 12.0.1 (2019-02-20)
- Commit 2d300OptimizationIn API 1.6/2.16/3.11 improved speed, reliability and accuracy of
- Commit d6d17OptimizationImproved the width behavior of user menu buttons.
- Commit a25daOptimizationLinks in overviews are clickable within the whole cell and not just on the text itself.
Wersja 12.0.0 (2019-02-18)
- Commit b9184FeatureCustomer requestNew overviews introduced with a lot of information items.
- Commit 65679FeatureAdded support for dynamic behavior for long tables with more than six columns.
- Streamlined the behavior of content and article.
- Streamlined the behavior of tables.
- Streamlined the behavior of buttons.
Wersja 11.27.0 (2019-02-15)
- Commit c278eFeatureAdded the posibility to fade-in some elements for a better user experience.
- Commit 07fdcOptimizationImproved the width behavior of user menu buttons.
Wersja 11.26.0 (2019-02-08)
- Commit 7324eFeatureAdded buzzboxes to show statistical data about the project.
- Commit 3b784OptimizationOptimized the margin behavior of columns.
Wersja 11.25.0 (2019-02-06)
- Commit 250b0FeatureCustomer requestIn API 3.10 added request parameter
offsetto set a starting point for results (pagination).
Wersja 11.24.1 (2019-02-01)
- Commit 5d94fOptimizationReached the 10.000th community user. Congratulations!
Wersja 11.24.0 (2019-01-18)
Wersja 11.23.0 (2019-01-11)
- Commit dfb03FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 11.22.1 (2019-01-08)
- Commit 608e1BugfixIn API 1.5/2.15/3.7 field
software_componentis not returning multiple fields anymore to prevent parsing errors.
Wersja 11.22.0 (2019-01-01)
- Commit 772cfFeature
Wersja 11.21.0 (2018-12-13)
- Commit 1deb7FeatureCustomer requestIn API 1.4/2.14/3.6 requesting details without unlocked archive access will warn in field
Wersja 11.20.0 (2018-10-28)
- Commit d4c8eFeatureLarge quantities of statistical views are created by Cronjobs to improve performance.
Wersja 11.19.0 (2018-10-01)
- Commit 3b088FeatureCustomer requestLaunch of Video Tutorial Series on YouTube to introduce new users to the capabilities of the service.
Wersja 11.18.1 (2018-09-20)
- Commit c4d5cOptimizationChanged the cursor behavior for votes from copy to default.
- Commit c4d5cOptimizationChanged the cursor behavior of ribbons to default.
Wersja 11.18.0 (2018-09-18)
- Commit afb23FeatureAdded custom ribbons to popup with interesting details if needed.
- Commit 8ee7cOptimizationImproved the behavior of items which have a fade-in effect.
Wersja 11.17.0 (2018-09-01)
- Commit 8dfe7FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 11.16.0 (2018-08-31)
- Commit c00a7FeatureCustomer requestIntroduction of CPE lists in entry views to indicate the affected products.
Wersja 11.15.0 (2018-08-06)
- Commit 9e978FeatureIn API 3.5 support for the queries
- Commit 576a2OptimizationCustomer requestDisabled the gradients in symbols.
Wersja 11.14.4 (2018-08-04)
- Commit 48a03OptimizationFixed an issue with the visibility of long date symbols.
Wersja 11.14.3 (2018-08-03)
- Commit 7d763OptimizationImprovement of gradient in symbols.
- Commit 856afOptimizationAdding support for other font families in symbols.
Wersja 11.14.2 (2018-08-02)
- Commit b0000OptimizationIntroduction of gradients in symbols.
Wersja 11.14.1 (2018-08-01)
- Commit 7ef2dOptimizationIntroduction of antialiasing of fonts for better readability on high-resolution displays.
Wersja 11.14.0 (2018-07-31)
- Commit dc2aeFeatureAdded support for stream symbols shown on overviews.
Wersja 11.13.1 (2018-07-22)
- Commit b675bOptimizationImproved the layout of mini buttons.
Wersja 11.13.0 (2018-07-12)
- Commit b1af8FeatureCustomer requestAdded dynamic layouts for tables to hide certain columns under specific conditions. This improves the mobile view a lot.
Wersja 11.12.1 (2018-07-10)
- Commit d5a10OptimizationOptimized the margin of header elements.
Wersja 11.12.0 (2018-07-06)
- Commit bc316FeatureIntroduction of the user menu for authenticated users. This menu shows additional details and provides access to more features.
Wersja 11.11.3 (2018-07-05)
- Commit be3b7OptimizationA new table wrapper optimizes how tables are shown on different screen sizes.
Wersja 11.11.2 (2018-07-04)
- Commit c4570OptimizationStreamlining of cvss lists.
Wersja 11.11.1 (2018-06-29)
- Commit 7409eOptimizationStreamlining of mini button for unlock announcements.
Wersja 11.11.0 (2018-06-28)
- Commit b09c3FeatureIntroduction of column views, as used in the documentation section of the service.
Wersja 11.10.1 (2018-06-12)
- Commit 76199BugfixCustomer request
Wersja 11.10.0 (2018-06-11)
- Commit 361d1Feature
Wersja 11.9.4 (2018-06-10)
- Commit 2ed12OptimizationStreamlining of mini buttons.
Wersja 11.9.3 (2018-06-08)
- Commit 88f01OptimizationMini buttons do now animate on hover.
Wersja 11.9.2 (2018-06-06)
- Commit 216dfBugfixCustomer request
Wersja 11.9.1 (2018-06-04)
Wersja 11.9.0 (2018-05-18)
- Commit ab9a7FeatureCustomer requestIntroduced API 3.0, which moved
Wersja 11.8.0 (2018-05-15)
- Commit 38be8FeatureIn API 2.10 added
- Commit 38be8FeatureIn API 2.10 added
vulnerability_risk(also shown in non-detail responses).
Wersja 11.7.1 (2018-05-14)
- Commit 1d0c8OptimizationCustomer requestIn API 2.9 added detailed error messages regarding API key problems (
- Commit 1d0c8OptimizationIn API 2.9 enterprise customers have performance priority over free users.
Wersja 11.7.0 (2018-05-08)
- Commit a20dbFeatureIn API 2.8 the field
entry_titledoes not show CVE anymore.
- Commit a20dbFeatureIn API 2.8 added fields
Wersja 11.6.0 (2018-05-07)
Wersja 11.5.0 (2018-05-01)
Wersja 11.4.0 (2018-04-01)
- Commit 3bdb9Feature
Wersja 11.3.0 (2018-03-22)
- Commit b90e6FeatureCustomer requestWorking on a proof-of-concept to use Alexa as a gateway to work with vulnerability data.
Wersja 11.2.3 (2018-02-17)
- Commit f3590OptimizationIntroduction of a container element to have more flexibility with layout positioning on the web frontend.
Wersja 11.2.2 (2018-02-01)
- Commit 51a81OptimizationIntroduction of a sub-title on the site title to better describe the service.
Wersja 11.2.1 (2018-01-29)
- Commit 2638bOptimizationOfficial approval of VulDB by Norton Site Checker. The service is rated as safe.
Wersja 11.2.0 (2018-01-22)
- Commit 49bb7FeatureUpgrade to API 2.0. Response contains three elements (request, response, result) instead just the results.
Wersja 11.1.1 (2017-09-23)
- Commit aebb3OptimizationImprovement of the container margins to have a better layout.
Wersja 11.1.0 (2017-09-16)
- Commit 05eb4Feature
Wersja 11.0.1 (2017-06-02)
- Commit 45634OptimizationOptimization of automated exploit price calculation to gain more accuracy.
Wersja 11.0.0 (2017-06-01)
- Commit a862dFeatureIntroduction of dynamic graphs shown in different views.
Wersja 10.12.2 (2017-05-19)
Wersja 10.12.1 (2017-05-16)
- Commit 93c6eBugfixFixed a display issue on the frontpage. Under certain circumstances new items were not shown as bold.
Wersja 10.12.0 (2017-04-28)
Wersja 10.11.0 (2017-04-21)
- Commit e7f52FeatureAdded dynamic charts of all kind of overview pages.
Wersja 10.10.0 (2017-04-10)
Wersja 10.9.0 (2017-04-01)
- Commit 3d204Feature
Wersja 10.8.0 (2017-03-22)
- Commit 1f1f6FeatureCustomer requestVulnerability entries flagged as false-positive do now highlight this fact on their pages (title and introduction).
Wersja 10.7.0 (2017-03-21)
- Commit 2eb19FeatureIntroduced data for OVAL and IAVM. Completed all existing entries with appropriate data.
Wersja 10.6.0 (2017-02-23)
- Commit f7af4FeatureCustomer requestSupporting CVSS scores from multiple sources (VulDB, vendor, researcher, NVD).
Wersja 10.5.1 (2017-02-13)
- Commit 915e2OptimizationOptimized the indexing of the database to improve search performance.
Wersja 10.5.0 (2017-02-01)
Wersja 10.4.1 (2017-01-20)
- Commit ed89aOptimizationOptimized performance by using specific features and configuration settings in PHP7.
Wersja 10.4.0 (2017-01-18)
- Commit 2eb99FeatureAdded an advanced search on the web site to improve specific search capabilities.
Wersja 10.3.0 (2017-01-01)
- Commit 766b4FeatureStart open beta of community edition.
Wersja 10.2.0 (2016-12-20)
- Commit afa9dFeatureIntroduced Bug of the Day on the front page. One of the more serious or interesting issues of the recent days is shown every day.
Wersja 10.1.1 (2016-12-19)
- Commit e0724OptimizationRedesign of the frontpage with a slick layout and better data accessibility.
Wersja 10.1.0 (2016-12-16)
- Commit 17b00FeatureImplemented a module to detect loss of data integrity on the service.
Wersja 10.0.0 (2016-12-01)
- Commit 88cceFeatureCustomer requestIntroduction of public API to provide vulnerability for automated processing.
Wersja 9.19.1 (2016-11-08)
- Commit 1bf65OptimizationOptimization of database table structures to gain more flexibility and performance.
Wersja 9.19.0 (2016-11-07)
- Commit 41c1aFeatureImplementation of Content Security Policy (CSP) to improve web security of the service.
Wersja 9.18.0 (2016-11-02)
- Commit 2c835FeatureIt is now possible to upvote comments for vulnerability entries. Upvoted comments are shown on top of the list.
Wersja 9.17.0 (2016-11-01)
- Commit 01762FeatureStart closed beta of community edition.
Wersja 9.16.0 (2016-10-26)
- Commit 464dcFeatureEditing a section of a vulnerability will automatically jump to the correct section of the edit form.
Wersja 9.15.0 (2016-10-25)
- Commit cbba3FeatureExisting vulnerability entries can now be edited immediately by members of the moderation team.
Wersja 9.14.0 (2016-10-14)
- Commit 83203FeatureEnhanced the existing cache module to allow caching of database queries and results.
Wersja 9.13.0 (2016-10-11)
- Commit 786cbFeatureEvery user account has now a profile.
- Commit 7868eFeatureRegistered users are able to tweak their own configuration of the service.
Wersja 9.12.0 (2016-10-10)
- Commit b9c2dFeatureRegistered users are able to see history of vulnerability entries they have been viewing earlier.
Wersja 9.11.0 (2016-10-07)
- Commit 7da47FeatureRegistered users are able to gain community points with activities to get a higher ranking on the site.
Wersja 9.10.0 (2016-10-06)
- Commit f618bFeature
Wersja 9.9.0 (2016-10-05)
- Commit da14aFeatureUsers accessing ressources which require an authentication receive a proper error message.
Wersja 9.8.0 (2016-10-04)
- Commit 2f00fFeatureUsers are able to reset their password via email (password recovery).
Wersja 9.7.0 (2016-10-03)
- Commit 5a1b1FeatureCustomer requestLogins with a new device or from an unknown source will inform the account holder about the potentially suspicious login. New devices are stored and shown in the personal device management overview.
Wersja 9.6.0 (2016-06-24)
- Commit 688a5FeatureAdded a limiter to prevent malicious users from scraping our data without authorization.
Wersja 9.5.0 (2016-06-22)
Wersja 9.4.0 (2016-10-01)
- Commit 0aa68FeatureIntroduction of exploit price calculations to provide a better tool to prioritize exposed vulnerabilies.
Wersja 9.3.1 (2016-07-05)
- Commit 4aa37OptimizationPerformance optimization for all web views.
Wersja 9.3.0 (2016-06-30)
- Commit 4aecfFeatureSome statistical data is now stored in a centralized table which allows them to be shown on multiple places without new calculations every time.
Wersja 9.2.0 (2016-05-02)
- Commit 3fee0FeatureSupport for data fields of Tenable Nessus.
Wersja 9.1.1 (2016-04-29)
- Commit 756eaOptimizationOptimize redirects of RSS feed requests.
Wersja 9.1.0 (2016-04-27)
- Commit 8ab5bFeatureSome data points are now shown in bubbles.
- Commit 939cfOptimizationIntroduced a new site footer.
Wersja 9.0.0 (2016-04-14)
- Commit b3559OptimizationComplete rewrite of the search engine to provide better matches and optimized performance.
Wersja 8.1.2 (2016-04-06)
- Commit 3ce21OptimizationOptimization of HTML code to make pages smaller and faster to download and render.
Wersja 8.1.1 (2016-04-04)
- Commit 3b609BugfixFixed a bug or slow indexes which improved the performance of vulnerability display a lot.
Wersja 8.1.0 (2016-04-01)
- Commit 7bc0aFeatureIntroduction of new summaries and descriptions with more data enrichment.
- Commit 56864OptimizationPerformance optimization.
Wersja 8.0.0 (2016-03-14)
- Commit 5e4e5FeatureIntroducing Chart.js to generate dynamic charts.
Wersja 7.1.3 (2016-03-11)
- Commit a0b92OptimizationEstablish VulDB as independent service to gain more flexibility.
Wersja 7.1.2 (2016-02-23)
- Commit 76b37OptimizationMigration to new hardware.
Wersja 7.1.1 (2016-02-17)
- Commit 07bfbOptimizationRenaming the Twitter handle from scipvulbot to "vuldb"https://twitter.com/vuldb.
Wersja 7.1.0 (2016-01-19)
- Commit 55bf1FeatureEnhancing statistical overview to provide previews and forecasts based in historical data.
- Commit 72424FeatureCreating new text for different pages and sub-pages.
Wersja 7.0.5 (2015-12-01)
- Commit ea951OptimizationCustomer requestAdding caching modules to improve site performance. Caching is possible per site and file.
Wersja 7.0.4 (2015-11-20)
- Commit 58defOptimizationCustomer requestIncreasing update frequency of existing entries.
Wersja 7.0.3 (2015-08-19)
- Commit 2ddb7BugfixCorrected the listing of multiple authors of a vulnerability.
Wersja 7.0.2 (2015-08-07)
- Commit 3b6e7OptimizationMore performance optimization of database queries.
Wersja 7.0.1 (2015-08-03)
- Commit b1554OptimizationPerformance optimization of database queries.
Wersja 7.0.0 (2015-07-10)
- Commit 243a7FeatureRedesign of modular frontpage with the introduction of Top 5 lists.
Wersja 6.31.0 (2015-07-07)
- Commit 44e99FeatureAdding Qualys data to vulnerability entries.
- Commit fe3d0FeatureAdding SecurityCenter data to vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.30.0 (2015-03-09)
- Commit e19c1FeatureIntroduction of new queue for vulnerability processing by mod team.
Wersja 6.29.3 (2015-02-25)
- Commit 8695fOptimizationOptimization of all X-Force data import and display.
Wersja 6.29.2 (2015-02-03)
- Commit 3453eOptimizationOptimizaton of summaries and descriptions of vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.29.1 (2015-01-08)
- Commit 7ac76OptimizationOptimization of version descriptions of vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.29.0 (2014-06-24)
- Commit 0b232FeatureCustomer requestApproaching backlog of old entries before 2003 with vulnerabilities ranging back to 1988. More information.
Wersja 6.28.0 (2014-05-26)
- Commit 0f72aFeatureIntroduction of the "see also" hint which lists entries with are connected or similar.
Wersja 6.27.0 (2014-04-17)
- Commit 35f6fFeatureAdding a field to declare the date of the introduction of a vulnerability.
Wersja 6.26.1 (2014-03-27)
- Commit 3efc3OptimizationOptimization of queuing of new vulnerabilities to better prioritize processing.
Wersja 6.26.0 (2014-03-20)
Wersja 6.25.12 (2014-03-14)
- Commit bc799OptimizationDatabase index optimization.
Wersja 6.25.11 (2014-03-07)
- Commit d0ddaOptimizationOptimizing collision detection during the processing of new entries.
Wersja 6.25.10 (2014-02-10)
- Commit ce076OptimizationOptimizing summaries regarding sources of vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.25.9 (2014-01-29)
- Commit 03d37OptimizationAdded helper for vulnerability moderation team to determine arguments of attacks faster and more reliable.
Wersja 6.25.8 (2014-01-28)
- Commit 53a64OptimizationOptimizing summaries regarding code samples.
Wersja 6.25.7 (2014-01-23)
- Commit 61b0dOptimizationOptimizing helper for vulnerability moderation team to complete new and existing entries with additional data. This increases data quality drastically.
Wersja 6.25.6 (2014-01-14)
- Commit a17f4BugfixFixed a bug where sometimes summaries and descriptions did contain spaces twice instead of once. This was just a problem in the HTML source code and not on the rendered web site.
Wersja 6.25.5 (2014-01-09)
- Commit 1cd31OptimizationAdded helper for vulnerability moderation team to determine keywords which shall be used within the title of a vulnerability entry.
Wersja 6.25.4 (2013-12-19)
- Commit 12a4fOptimizationOptimizing the autocomplete feature to update new entries with historical data.
Wersja 6.25.3 (2013-11-06)
- Commit 1434cOptimizationOptimizing the pre-parser to handle import of new vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.25.2 (2013-10-22)
- Commit a52cfOptimizationChanging the algorithm to calculate the current threat level.
Wersja 6.25.1 (2013-10-21)
- Commit 921d7OptimizationChanging the algorithm to calculate the risk rating of vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.25.0 (2013-10-18)
- Commit b4283FeatureAdding the support for OpenVAS data.
Wersja 6.24.0 (2013-10-17)
- Commit 01303FeatureIntroducing the threat level to show an indicator for the current vulnerability landscape.
Wersja 6.23.0 (2013-10-03)
- Commit e8e8fFeatureAdding the possibility to add a custom word to the title to provide more details on first sight.
Wersja 6.22.0 (2013-10-01)
- Commit f8c1eFeatureEstablishing a background updater which handles entries which need to be updated without interfering with the manual work of the moderation team.
- Commit 5abb3OptimizationEnhancement of the review procedure of CVE entries pushed by MITRE to improve processing and quality.
Wersja 6.21.0 (2013-09-13)
- Commit 9f09fFeatureCollaboration with vFeed to exchange and enrich vulnerability data. More information.
Wersja 6.20.1 (2013-09-12)
- Commit 088acOptimizationCompleting all existing entries with Secunia data.
Wersja 6.20.0 (2013-09-11)
- Commit 2b409FeatureIntroducing risk maps to provide easy comparability between risk ratings of different sources.
Wersja 6.19.0 (2013-09-10)
- Commit 8966cFeatureIntroducing support for Secunia data as a source.
- Commit 8966cFeatureIntroducing support for IBM X-Force data as a source.
Wersja 6.18.0 (2013-08-23)
- Commit 3881dFeature
Wersja 6.17.0 (2013-08-12)
- Commit d8b39FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 6.16.0 (2013-08-09)
Wersja 6.15.2 (2013-07-05)
- Commit 4dffeOptimizationEnhancement of the review procedure of Nessus entries.
Wersja 6.15.1 (2013-06-28)
- Commit 4b14bOptimizationOptimizing the plausability checks during vulnerability moderation to prevent contradicting and wrong data.
Wersja 6.15.0 (2013-06-19)
Wersja 6.14.1 (2013-06-11)
- Commit 0b61cOptimizationUpdating large quantities of vulnerabilities is now improved thanks to incremental updates.
Wersja 6.14.0 (2013-06-03)
- Commit 207dbFeatureAdded support for screenshots per entries to illustrate attacks and countermeasures. More information.
- Commit 207dbFeatureAdded support to embed external videos per entries to illustrate attacks and countermeasures. Videos can be hosted at YouTube and Vimeo. More information.
Wersja 6.13.0 (2013-05-31)
- Commit 22b2bFeatureAdded the capability to add quotes from advisories to enrich entries.
- Commit 22b2bFeatureAdded the capability to add links to videos for a vulnerability.
Wersja 6.12.0 (2013-04-29)
- Commit 57d8eFeature
Wersja 6.11.0 (2013-04-11)
- Commit 6a9d2FeatureAdded the capability to list multiple different products in an affected list. This is done additionally to the main product that is affected by a vulnerability.
Wersja 6.10.2 (2013-04-04)
- Commit 239acOptimizationEnhanced input validation mechanism during vulnerability management to prevent mistakes regarding vendor/product definitions.
Wersja 6.10.1 (2013-03-28)
- Commit 497c0OptimizationOptimization of logging and tracking of queued items processed by the moderation team.
Wersja 6.10.0 (2013-03-19)
- Commit c46f6FeatureAdded input validation mechanisms during vulnerability management.
- Commit bc987OptimizationOptimized input validation mechanisms during vulnerability management.
Wersja 6.9.1 (2013-01-09)
- Commit b0410BugfixFixed an issue in the database. This did only affect moderation of vulnerabilities and was not reflected on the user-side of the service.
Wersja 6.9.0 (2012-12-21)
- Commit 79a9bFeatureAdded a feature to normalize terms between different vulnerability entries.
Wersja 6.8.1 (2012-11-26)
- Commit d0a20OptimizationPrepared the support for Milw0rm data for entries with an ID up to 50000.
Wersja 6.8.0 (2012-10-31)
- Commit d83e7FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 6.7.0 (2012-10-15)
- Commit 5a191FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 6.6.0 (2012-10-01)
- Commit 61e91FeatureCustomer request
- Commit 58566BugfixFixed an upload problem of new entries into the database.
Wersja 6.5.0 (2012-09-24)
- Commit a75e7FeatureCustomer request
Wersja 6.4.0 (2012-07-04)
- Commit a681eFeatureMigrating all available data from NASLDB.
Wersja 6.3.0 (2012-06-18)
- Commit 98ea9FeatureCustomer request
- Commit 7b83dBugfixFixed a problem in the German module responsible to handle umlauts.
Wersja 6.2.2 (2012-06-05)
- Commit 895eaOptimizationOptimizing the autocomplete feature to update new entries with historical data.
Wersja 6.2.1 (2012-04-10)
Wersja 6.2.0 (2012-03-13)
- Commit e00e9FeatureAdded support for better linking to external sources.
Wersja 6.1.1 (2012-03-09)
Wersja 6.1.0 (2012-03-08)
- Commit c17b6FeatureAdded the calculation of the exposure time which measures the time of the disclosure and the mitigation possibilities of a vulnerability.
- Commit 23aa8OptimizationReviewed all available data of OSVDB.
Wersja 6.0.0 (2012-03-06)
- Commit 934a4OptimizationOptimization of summaries and descriptions.
- Commit 3484cFeatureAdded support to show images of vendors/products.
- Commit 3484cFeatureAdded support for Google dorks to find issues very quickly.
Wersja 5.2.2 (2012-03-05)
- Commit 90cf5OptimizationPerformance optimization.
Wersja 5.2.1 (2012-03-02)
- Commit e27acOptimizationPerformance optimization.
Wersja 5.2.0 (2012-02-15)
- Commit d6183FeatureAdded web import feature for vulnerability moderators to handle new entries based on web ressources.
Wersja 5.1.0 (2012-01-06)
- Commit 2e4edFeatureAdded single import feature for vulnerability moderators to handle single entries outside the regular queueing.
Wersja 5.0.0 (2011-02-22)
- Commit 04086FeatureEstablishing new database backend with much more possibilities.
Wersja 4.10.2 (2010-12-01)
- Commit 8b4dfOptimizationMove to more powerful hardware due to increase in access.
Wersja 4.10.1 (2010-07-30)
Wersja 4.10.0 (2010-06-10)
- Commit 57677FeatureAdding Alert Info on web site to inform visitors about latest critical issue.
- Commit 80bfaFeatureDelivering ads for non-paying and unauthenticated users.
- Commit acc6fOptimizationOptimizing database structure for more flexibility and performance.
Wersja 4.9.0 (2010-03-08)
- Commit dbea0Feature
Wersja 4.8.1 (2010-02-10)
Wersja 4.8.0 (2010-02-08)
- Commit 47351FeatureAdding the alert info on top of the site to show the most recent vulnerability with the highest emergency rating.
Wersja 4.7.2 (2020-02-05)
- Commit 1a52bOptimizationImprovement of VulDB alert system.
Wersja 4.7.1 (2010-02-02)
- Commit aa53eOptimizationImproved summary details per entries. More information.
- Commit bd3fdOptimizationPerformance optimization for all RSS feeds. More information.
Wersja 4.7.0 (2011-01-11)
- Commit 90de3FeatureCustomer requestAdded VulDB Alert to inform customers about issues applicable for them.
Wersja 4.6.0 (2009-12-16)
Wersja 4.5.0 (2009-10-27)
Wersja 4.4.0 (2009-09-03)
- Commit 399e8Feature
Wersja 4.3.0 (2009-08-25)
- Commit 61ad7FeatureCompleting existing entries with mast actual data. This includes but is not limited to CVE, Secunia, SecurityTracker, vendor, and confirmation details. More information.
Wersja 4.2.0 (2009-08-20)
Wersja 4.1.0 (2009-08-01)
Wersja 4.0.1 (2009-06-26)
- Commit b47f5OptimizationOptimization of existing RSS feeds by adding summaries and categories. More information.
Wersja 4.0.0 (2009-06-23)
Wersja 3.5.0 (2006-07-01)
- Commit 42fffFeature
Wersja 3.4.0 (2004-05-19)
- Commit a1c50Feature
Wersja 3.3.0 (2004-01-01)
- Commit a2ec5FeatureIntroduction of Emergency-SMS notification service.
Wersja 3.2.0 (2003-12-19)
- Commit 37bc3Feature
Wersja 3.1.0 (2003-11-18)
- Commit 8a989Feature
Wersja 3.0.0 (2003-03-01)
- Commit 94f12FeatureBugbase is completely re-written in Perl and uses a dedicated backend for vulnerability moderation to gain more flexibility.
- Commit 94f12OptimizationBugbase is re-branded as scip VulnDB and hosted on www.scip.ch.
Wersja 2.0.0 (2002-09-01)
- Commit 51e87OptimizationChanged from static web site to dynamic database (with the kind support of DukeCS).
Wersja 1.0.0 (1997-01-01)
Are you interested in using VulDB?
Download the whitepaper to learn more about our service!