Service Level Agreement
VulDB provides a basic Service Level Agreement (SLA) for enterprise customers. They are able to establish additionally custom SLA options. SLA for other account types (e.g. commercial) require always a custom agreement.
An overview of the current and upcoming availability is shown here.
VulDB guarantees the following SLA for processing new vulnerabilities and commits for existing entries:
- New Entries: Coverage after technical confirmation within 48 hours after a CVE with product information is assigned and/or within 24 hours after we have receive a vulnerability/exploit as a submission.
- Submits and Commits: Enterprise customers have an high priority queue access at on the web site which will be handled within 4 business hours.
In most cases processing is much faster for all account types:
- New Entries: 2-4 hours
- Submits and Commits: 30-45 min
Contact and Support
VulDB guarantees the following SLA contact and support requests for enterprise customers with additional support SLA options enabled:
- Acknowledgement of support requests within 4 hours (business hours)
- Answer within 24 hours (business hours)
All communication is possible in English and German. Other languages are possible on request.
Please contact our sales team if you have other requirements in regards of time, coverage, or communication.
Do you want to use VulDB in your project?
Use the official API to access entries easily!