- [Feature] CTI interest score available via vulnerability API (customer request)
- [Feature] CTI actor information available via vulnerability API (customer request)
- [Feature] CTI country information available via vulnerability API (customer request)
- [Feature] Dedicated API for CTI requests (customer request)
- [Optimization] Full update of existing summaries and descriptions
- [Optimization] Better exploit price range accuracy also available via API (customer request)
- [Feature] Support of Google Shared Vulnerability Format for exports and/or API
- [Feature] Support of OASIS CSAF format for exports and/or API
- [Feature] Possibility to deploy filters for user grops (enterprise users only) (customer request)
- [Feature] Language support for Korean
- [Feature] Transformation of the web site to an application with additional filter and drilldown possibilities
- [Feature] Support for multiple filter and sort requirements for API requests (e.g.
software_vendor="Microsoft" AND vulnerability_cvss3_vuldb_basescore>"9.0") (customer request)
- [Feature] Alerting feature for user-defined CTI events (e.g. by technology, vendor, product, actor, country)
- [Feature] Subscription feature for specific vulnerability entries to get notified for every change (customer request)
- [Feature] Introduction of approved users (requires extended validation procedure)
- [Feature] Analysis capabilities by actor groups (e.g. tech companies, car manufacturers, insurance companies, financial institutes)
- [Feature] Export feature for applicable vulnerability entries to enrich reports and provide audit trails
- [Feature] Provide edit API to submit and edit entries with standardized and efficient API requests
- [Feature] Introducing Karma system to elevate privileges and features of users.
- [Feature] Capability to add personal notes to vulnerability entries
- [Feature] Providing courses for certified vulnerability managers and cyber threat intelligence analysts
- [Feature] Documentation of CTI reports
- [Feature] Adding a dedicated data field to identify code lines of affected files
- [Feature] Capability to share personal notes of vulnerability entries with other team users
- [Feature] Capability to assign entries and tasks to other team members (e.g. feedback requested, countermeasure required)
- [Feature] Add support for individual timezone settings.
- [Feature] Add support for custom coloring scheme.
- [Feature] AI bot to discuss details about vulnerabilities, exploits, and threat intelligence
Interested in the pricing of exploits?
See the underground prices here!